Just a reminder that Steve Trevor dated Wonder Woman when she was still a teenager THAT’S NOT CREEPY AT ALL NOPE TOTALLY NORMAL.
If you’re judging the viability/acceptability of a romantic relationship between Superman and Wonder Woman before Justice League #12 even comes out, just sit back and think for a minute.
You are judging the work of talented writers and artists who’ve been toward on or towards this, and confining a decades-old company to its previous publishings. Things have changed in continuity before, and even Superman and Lois Lane was not established from the beginning. Give the creators room to breathe and develop their story lines. Then, if you still don’t like it, then you can complain about it. Because then it’ll be about what you’re actually reading rather than your preconceived notions. But for now, none of us know anything yet. Give it a chance.
I’m wearing my Alex Ross Justice League shirt today and I keep seeing a face reflected off my computer so I’ve believed multiple times today that somebody was staring at my computer but nope it’s just Superman on my right boob.
“Is the hiatus over yet?”
- “I hate your pairing and therefore I hate your entire existence.”
- “HELLO M’GANN/ASTEROUS/YOU WANT ESCAPE!?!”
- “Clark is a dick.”
- “TODAY’S THE DAY!”
- “Donna Troy/Cassie Sandsmark/Beast Boy needs to show up. Now.”
- “Is it Friday yet?”
- “I love Jesse McCartney
- “Am I the only one who loves Aqualad?”
- “ROY HARPER SEX RIOT 2011!!~!”
- “I hate Megann.”
- OH MY GOD HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE MEGAN SHE IS THE CUTEST SWEETEST PERSON
- I like BirdFlash
- LOOK AT DAT ASS
- “Ugh look at M’Gann putting the team in danger to save her crush. What a bitch!”
- “Oh god, it’s so cute that Wally doesn’t even think when Robin’s in danger! He just goes right to him!”
- “No one cares about Kaldur!”
- “Kaldur who?”
The number of times writers have had Batman refuse Justice League membership over the years because he “works alone,” even though it’s been scientifically proven he poops sidekicks.